The Elf Adventure - A Christmas Story For Kids - Ad-free








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

*Sings* And on the fourth day of Christmas, my true app gave to me... a full screen push with four external links....



Blargh, you would think that something so geared to young kids would not bother with Facebook or Twitter links, much less a rating beg right after I finished the fourth day. Yeesh, a lump of coal for Ploosh.



Still, beyond that rather wrenching silliness, it's good to go in terms of Permissions and Code (no analytics at all!). It does have four inactive ad networks, so makes me wonder what the regular freebie version must look like. Does run OFFLINE, so that is your best bet for a young child's play. Installed at 47.89mbs with an option to move it to my SD Card (KitKat 4.4.2). The back-key exited cleanly for me while saving the day progress.



I just can't give in good conscience five warm stars with such blazing "what were they thinking off" inclusion of Social Media links and a Rate Us push in a young children's game - I almost want to give it three for such malarkey. But as long as you, the Parent, are aware of it, then ELF ADVENTURE is good to go.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Android © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top