Einstein's Challenge Full








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Doesn't run well on certain tablets. On my Tegra2 running ICS, for example, the screen often is cut off. The game interface was obviously designed for certain (older) phones. Portrait mode is forced, also. In addition, I have found that it shows display anomilies during some math tests on a Jelly Bean phone (Android 4.2.1) but seems fine under Gingerbread.



Now, while I love a mental challenge and appreciate the effort, I also love an app that works-- especially if it is a paid app. I have no choice but to deduct two stars for lack of polish and two stars for display bugs, but added back a star for respect (due to no adware or questionable permissions) and one for the fact that an attempt is made to help the user and not just mindlessly entertain them. That brings it to three stars .



Some more polish and bug fixes would go a long, long way towards more stars. I know this developer can pull it off and I hope that they do. We must hold paid apps to a higher standard, you know. Real money is changing hands, here, usually.



(Note: yes, I got this app as the FAOTD and I thank both the dev and Amazon for that. But I have to assume that it is a different day as I write this for the sake of others.)

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Android © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top