King of Math








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

This is a fantastic app. I am a certified math teacher and father of 3 boys(5, 6, and 8 years old). I work with my sons with math all the time and they do really well with this and the junior apps. They spend hours practicing with these apps. I run into middle and high school students who do not know their math facts and are completely reliant on a calculator. I know that my boys will not have that problem. I am especially impressed with the different representations of numbers and operations. The progression of topics is also commendable. I highly recommend this app to everyone I meet with kids who struggle with math. Great job and thank you for making these apps available.

0 comments Blogger 0 Facebook

Post a Comment

 
Android © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Top